[Ravensfort] Final Quoth Update

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 17:34:12 PST 2009

DEADLINE: FRIDAY, JANUARY 1st.

For the January Issue, I am looking articles on the Battle of Reading , the Legend of Lalli, the Walk to Canossa, the first lottery in England. and Leonardo Da Vinci's flying machine. We are lacking original and public domain artwork. You may add information to the Baronial Calendar.

There are offices open within our Barony. Please consider applying for one. We also need Deputies for some offices. If you are interested then please speak with the Seneschal or Their Excellencies.

: We are looking for :

Herald
Hospitaler
Knight Marshal
Seneschal

I will need a deputy immediately.  One that intends to take over the office in July.  I will talk more about the requirements in the months to follow both here and in my Quoth report.  For now, if you are sincerely interested, contact me privately.

I.S. - Alaric