[Ravensfort] Melee Practice THIS Sun at Noon

Langhans, Erik elanghans at khou.com
Tue Dec 15 13:38:48 PST 2009

Cross post.  Would love to see ya'll.

Modius
Coastal Commander

Unto the warriors of Coastal Ansteorra and beyond, come tidings from the Shire of Gate's Edge,

We would like to invite you all to a day of combat, both single and melee, on Sunday Dec. 20th.  The fighting will take place at Wanderer's Rest in Pinehurst, TX .  Directions to the site can be found on the Gate's Edge web site, it is the same place we hold archery practice.  The start time will be Noon, water will be provided, and all we need now is you.  Please feel free to contact me off list with any questions, my contact information is also on the Gate's Edge web site.

Feel free to pass this on to other lists or people in the area.

In Service,

Ld. Georges le Breton

Knight Marshall, Shire of Gate's Edge

george abercrombie [georgeslebreton at yahoo.com]