[Ravensfort] Yule weather etc.

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 16:21:49 PST 2009

Our local channel says snow chance 60% on Friday, no rain or sleet. Then high of 50 and no precip on Sat., low of 43 that night. We can light the bonfire at dusk and be plenty warm. There will be crash places in the barn for those who don't want to tent it. Just bring mattress, bedding and plenty of warm clothing. I will change to jeans, long johns etc. after Yule for the fire. Looks like plenty of good food is coming. Don't forget  a stocking and goodies to put in them, Mongolian gift, chair etc.. Anyone know how many Raven's Guild members are coming and staying etc.? YIS, G
And yes we will be having Populace that night. Please bring report info and guild meeting dates etc.