[Ravensfort] Yule Carpool

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 4 14:09:36 PST 2009

Hey guys...

Ok so I'm looking for someone who is going up to Yule and isnt planning on staying the night to possibly hitch a ride with...

I can meet up in Huntsville or Conroe, I just need to try to save as much money as I can right now because I seem to be broke and carpooling looks to be the way to go, but I need to be sure I can get home relatively shortly after dark to take care of the kids in this frigid cold weather.  I really dont want to have exploding bladders, or birdie popsicles :)

Cheers!
Mirabelis