[Ravensfort] (was Crown Website) Detlef's Dilema...

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 20:51:25 PST 2009

Will you be able to have someone drive for you if you decide to go to Crown?  Pls don't get me wrong, would love to have you at Crown, but if you are not supposed to or not able to drive, pls don't push it!!!  I still want you around for quite awhile longer!  Good luck with the procedure & we will see you soon!

regards,
~chrystal~

~peace~love~empathy~