[Ravensfort] [Fwd: [Gatesedge] Gates Edge Fighter Practice]

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Dec 15 10:19:54 PST 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Gatesedge] Gates Edge Fighter Practice
Date: 	Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:15:16 -0800 (PST)
From: 	george abercrombie <georgeslebreton at yahoo.com>
To: 	wingfoot_farms at yahoogroups.com, Loch Soilleir Announcements
<loch-soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org>, "Gate\\'s Edge Mail List"
<Gatesedge at lists.ansteorra.org>, Barony of Stargate
<stargate at lists.ansteorra.org>

Just a reminder melee practice this weekend.

Unto the warriors of Coastal Ansteorra and beyond , come tidings from
the Shire of Gate's Edge,

We would like to invite you all to a day of combat, both single and
melee, on Sunday Dec. 20^th .  The fighting will take place at
Wanderer's Rest in Pinehurst , TX .  Directions to the site can be found
on the Gate's Edge web site, it is the same place we hold archery
practice.  The start time will be Noon , water will be provided, and all
we need now is you.  Please feel free to contact me off list with any
questions, my contact information is also on the Gate's Edge web site.

Feel free to pass this on to other lists or people in the area.

In Service,

Ld. Georges le Breton

Knight Marshall, Shire of Gate's Edge