[Ravensfort] Winter Crown Gate List as of 12/16/09

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 16 19:47:45 PST 2009

I am starting heart testing tomorrow.  Yes I have a heart.  It seems to have a minor malfunction.  Currently my plans are doing Merchanting.  I will not be avaiable to do shifts.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com