[Ravensfort] (no subject)

Ringmaster152 at aol.com Ringmaster152 at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 08:20:47 PST 2009

Hello moderator...i am Tyler Berg...i used to be part of your barony before i moved to athens...but i have a small favor to ask...my theatre department is going to be performing "fiddler on the roof" in a few months and we have a need for metallic steins for the song "L'Chiam"...if you could send out a mailer to anyone that would be willing to loan our theatre department a few we would appreciate it...we would be sure to take care of them and return them once done...if you could do this for me and include mu e mail so that anyone willing to do this can contact me i would greatly appreciate it

                                                     best reguards,
                                                                    Tyler Berg