[Ravensfort] Greetings Travelers

LoCo CNC lococnc at consolidated.net
Thu Feb 12 07:41:38 PST 2009

Greetings to all. My name is Mike Gamber and I am the land owner of the new site. I have met many of you and look forward to meeting more of you this weekend.
For those that may be arriving on Friday night, you can proceed all the way to the back past the barn and park in the field. Lots of soft flat ground to pitch a tent if you need to. There is safe water available in 3 places around the barn. If you want to build a campfire out there, please take care to clear around the fire a couple of feet so we don’t catch the field ablaze. For Friday night I would prefer no more than 1 camp fire. Satruday we can work out where some of the more permanent pits can be located.
Please remember to bring leather gloves. There are lots of thorny plants along the fence lines and one of the main things we need to do is clear all the interior fence lines so we can mend them.
Any and all gardening/landscaping tools are a good idea to bring. Weedeaters and chainsaws are needed. If anyone has a powered post-hole digger that would be great, we need to put a few posts in place. We also need to move one fence-line near the barn.
Please drive slowly and watch for animals. There is a barn cat out there and sometimes my 2 year olds are out playing.