[Ravensfort] A needful thing

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 16 06:25:10 PST 2009

Unto the Officers and the members of the Populace who were in attendance

>From Jalali of Salamis

I feel that I owe all of you a big apology for speaking out at the Officers
meeting that was held at our new site yesterday.  As I am not an officer, a
deputy, or a member of the populace who may be on any of the event
committees, it is truly not my place to speak out on those subjects.  I
violated that and for that, I am genuinely sorry.

I love this Barony and its peoples.  Maybe I worry too much.  Who knows?  If
I have come across as pushy, bossy brassy, a wet blanket, I truly apologize
to you.  I may very well be all of those this and more.  And for that the
only thing I would ask is please forgive,

Jalali of Salamis, who's been associated with Ravensfort since @ 1988.