[Ravensfort] FromtheBoard of Directors-Financial Announcement

LoCo CNC lococnc at consolidated.net
Mon Feb 23 09:26:10 PST 2009

Many "non-profits" made huge mistakes in putting the money they had collected into 'investments' such as stocks in the last few years. With the stock markets going up up up a few years ago the temptation was too great. They kept seeing these 10-20% returns and forgot that it was also at risk of losing all it's value. Any entity that handles large sums of money in bank accounts would be wise to earn interest on it in the form of CD's or some such venue that protects the principal while earning a reasonable return for a no-risk investment.