[Ravensfort] [Ansteorra] Sad Tidings

drew russell drussell_88130 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 07:48:57 PST 2009

For all who are not on the Ansteorran list, I ran across this message
and decided to pass the information along.

Drew

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 19:37:31 -0800 (PST)
From: CJ Steelquist <orange76501 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Sad Tidings
To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org

Greetings Ansteorra,
?
We bring dire tidings of the passing of a noble Ansteorran.
Don Christoforo Antonio Passavanti was involved this very evening
in a fatal motor vehicle accident. There will be a blank spot noticed upon the rapier fields, and in the hearts of many. A dear friend has moved on.
?
Duke Ulsted the Unsteady and Duchess Ebergardis von Zell