[Ravensfort] new site

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 16:25:13 PST 2009

Thank you Runa!!

This weekend is Kingdom A&S.  I will travel to Houston Saturday for the event.  Runa is carpooling..I will try to swing by site on my way back.  However, this is Valentine's day and I will want to have dinner with my husband *grin*.

I would like to encourage people to attend the event, if able..it always amazes me to see what other people are working on and how creative they are.  I have been struggling with documentation for my entry..my regional sent out the word..and I cried when I checked my email tonight.  The Barony of Bryn Gwlad sent out missives with areas to search, information on what I have..and a huge support.  I am still in awe!

Our Guild Together will be on Sunday the 15th at the Gundy site.  We have many thing to work on..Gulf War baskets, beads and baubles, and more.  Also, we will have K-bobs on Sunday so bring some meat on skewers and side dishes.  We can start that list now.

Next week on the 19th is our Cooking Guild meeting which I reviewed at Populace.  If you are interested in attending, please let me know.  I will post more on it Monday as not to confuse food items.

I'm sure I have missed something, but I have to go to work now!

Marie de Meaux