[Ravensfort] Quoth the Raven Update

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 09:45:22 PST 2009

DEADLINE FOR ALL QUOTH SUBMITTALS :  FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 27

For the March Issue we are seeking articles on William Caxton,  the Council of Pisa, the Battle of Sit River,  and the Viking Plunder of Paris by Ragnar Lodbrok.  With March being Women's History Month, I would also accept pieces on ladies in the Middle Ages.  Finally, with St. Patty's Day in this month, feel free to send Limericks or stories about rabid Leprechauns.
AS ALWAYS, WE NEED PUBLIC DOMAIN ARTWORK!  I saw some nice drawings floating around last weekend...mostly from Raven's Guild members.  Send em in!

YiS
Alaric