[Ravensfort] Bonfire at Ravensfort Byre

LoCo CNC lococnc at consolidated.net
Wed Feb 18 07:09:49 PST 2009

I would like to suggest a Saturday evening in the near future we get together and have a massive bonfire at the new site. We could make it a partial work-day kind of thing (pile all the debris in the parking field and light it). I know you all have events coming soon and work weekends planned for the Stones but if there is an open date in the next month or so that would be great.

Also, there are several very large pine logs in the pile. Perhaps we don't want to burn those and could come up with another use? Is there anyway to preserve these and use them as the corner posts of a pavilion or something?