[Ravensfort] cook'sguild

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:07:54 PST 2009

Unfortunately, the moderators have chosen to use those settings
for the list.  We can't get at them to change the list format because
they are protected by the powers that be.

It may be slightly annoying but on the scale of annoying it is very, very slight, especially compared to the Yahoo list machinery I have to deal with.

good luck with the cooking and many happy meals
eat moderately around that delicious food or you might end up expanding like the imperial Russian frontier.

Magnus