[Ravensfort] Charles and heater

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 09:02:44 PST 2009

hmm should there be a website created for propain and propain acc. safty?
NO_EXPLODING_Gundy .com  hehe

That would be funny.

Michael

From: runa.herd at earthlink.net
To: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 10:48:57 -0600
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Charles and heater

After watching Gundy Go Boom at BAM - I'm not sure anything that is propane driven should be allowed close to him.

Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net