[Ravensfort] Name for new site

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 23 13:25:28 PST 2009

Oaks of Ravensfort sounds pretty good.  But (yea there's ALWAYS a 'but")
remember that there is a Baronial order in the Steppes known as the Oaks of
the Steppes.  We might have to get permission from them to use a name that
is so close to their registered order name since their's has been registered
for close to 30 years. I know there's a difference between a registered
Order's name and the name of a site and I don't think they would really have
a problem with it, the formality and courtesy of asking them anyway would be
truly classy on our part. Just a thought......

Jalali