[Ravensfort] Name for new site

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 14:44:45 PST 2009

Actually, the idea about Raven's Acre came to me yesterday because I was
listening to Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana" (It was the last day of Carnival,
after all)........and I had just gotten to the section titled "Uf dem
Ager"....meaning "On the Field"........and since "Acre" is a cognate for
"Ager"; well, there you go.  One could also go with "Raven's Field", I
guess.

But since Green Acres was near Hooterville, and Raven's Acre (?) would be
near Hooterville (okay, okay.....different spelling and pronunciation), your
connection makes a bit of sense, Devin.

All of a sudden, I AM SCARED!