[Ravensfort] Off subject (mundane) things

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 06:49:14 PST 2009

Hey everyone...

As most of you know I moved to a smaller place and that means...downsizing. Which is good in a way. I will be off-loading some things soon and will let you all know if you may be interested. 2 things I know of right now are: A tent (red I think), has no instructions but I did put it up once. It is large and is still in good shape. A drafting chair. Multi-ajustable black chair thats has been from Dallas to California and back. If interested in these, let me know...

Thanks guys.

Devin