[Ravensfort] Camping work weekend atThe Stones

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Fri Feb 6 13:17:34 PST 2009

>From the Autocrat of
               A Day at The Stones of Raven's Fort :

This is a post Populace meeting update on the work weekend at The Stones which starts this evening.

I will be on site around 10ish Saturday morning.  If you beat me to the site please start on the Equestrian area.

Meals for Saturday night will be on an individual or clan level.  Many of the populace are going into Stargate to pay last respects so are unsure of their plans.

If you arrive at the site and no one is around we may be at Saint David's dealing with the showers or food.  There will be campers on site over night.

My contact number is 281-367-3409.  Looking forward to seeing you.

Peace,
Vlod NotVlad