[Ravensfort] new site

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 07:13:11 PST 2009

Dear Everyone,

but mostly Gundy or anyone in contact with the owners of the "Designated Baronial Armory, Ubiquitous Camping, Court, Hall, and Event Site--South" aka D'BAUCCHES--South

Yesterday or monday I received a request for subscription to the list from a "Gamber" who had the byline of "conroe land owner."  Now, had I known beforehand that gamber was the name of the owner of this land, I would have accepted.  However, I did not know, and I declined the request.

Please have Mr. Gamber apply again, and I will be sure to accept his subscription when I see it.

Sorry for the confusion/mistake!

Cathal
list co-moderator