[Ravensfort] Greetings Travelers

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:53:38 PST 2009

Trisha and I won't make it out until Saturday Morning.  We are going to
celebrate Valentines tonight so that we will be open to stay late Saturday.
I don't expect we'll camp (living less than 3 miles away)  but I'm sure
we'll hang out till the wee hours if anyone is up for it.

Looking forward to it!
Alaric / Dan