[Ravensfort] A needful thing

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Mon Feb 16 11:38:46 PST 2009

I too was at the Officers / Business meeting.  I heard nothing out of the ordinary.  I am still not sure what the apology is about.  The more input the better as far as I am concerned.  I believe the Baron, Baroness and Seneschal feel the same.

There are not many in the Barony that will state their opinions stronger than I.  Passion for our group is not an unusual trait for individuals in Raven's Fort.  Occasionally the Raven must caw.

Peace,
Vlod NotVlad