[Ravensfort] Spoils of war

SF Tester sftester2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 16:35:50 PST 2009

Was war with... something... gravity? Foliage? Sobriety? Dunno, but was war.

Someone, who is not me, left a blue jacket-like thingy in the barn Sunday.
Is XXL, I believe, and mostly blue. Is in my truck now, and I'll keep ahold
of it until someone speaks up about who might belong to it. Also, let me
know what best to feed it. I wouldn't want it to either waste away or get
gassy or anything. And it best not chew on my seats. They chew back.
--
Gundy, whose brain hurts, and blames the politicians of Texas for it