[Ravensfort] Catalogue of Digitized Medieval Manuscripts

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 15:02:11 PST 2009

What a great discovery!
thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou... x's infinity!!!

I picked a manuscript at random & with each page, you are able
to zoom in & out just by selecting the part of the picture you wish
to view up close (almost personal, but not quite...)

Beautiful illumination source(s) for documentation (artist, year, style, ect)

Though yes, it would be so much better to actually travel to these places & view them up close & personal... one fine day!

regards,
Chrystal

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"

--- On Tue, 2/17/09, Epps, David <ICC_DCE at SHSU.EDU> wrote:

http://manuscripts.cmrs.ucla.edu/

I just found this and thought I would share.  Lots cheaper than the plane tickets to visit all of the libraries that hold these documents.