[Ravensfort] A&S Update

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 06:19:29 PST 2009

Kingdom A&S was an experience!  Many of us had not slept in over 24 hours working on documentation.  There were approx. 30 Laurels there.  Competition took a long time.  The four from our area were Don Charles (brewing), Lucien (leather mugs), James (research paper) and myself (cooking).  We had a very good response in our Artisans work.  Documentation is where we need our most work.  I would like to see a research/documentation class at one of our upcoming Populace meetings..

I am so very proud to say that James Norfolke (sp) made it into the top 20.  There were 40 entries total..and for someone who has only been playing about a year..VIVAT!!!  Because of his placement he received a color A&S issue and a groovy little Stargate piece.  I have these items as well as his comment cards and paper.

I would like to thank everyone from our Barony and from Byrn Gwlad for their assistance with my documentation.  Because of it, I was able to have at least something on paper (still needs a lot of work).  My display was not finished because I was setting up as the Laurels were coming in..Thank you Cristiana of Stargate for allowing me the late entry!!  Thank you Runa for keeping me sane and documenting our entries by way of photos.

YIS,

Lady Marie de Meaux
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Raven's Fort