[Ravensfort] Quoth article

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Thu Feb 26 16:38:38 PST 2009

Our Seneschal is correct.
We have several work days at The Stones scheduled.

March 6th, 7th & 8th - Camping work weekend
March 21st - shower only work day
March 27th, 28th & 29th - Camping work weekend

There will be a complete update printed in the "Quoth the Raven" newsletter this month.  I will also post the update online next week when the work weekend gets closer.

Also in the Quoth this month will be an update on what is going on at the new Gundy site near Conroe.

And of course, don't miss the A Day at The Stones of Raven's Fort event announcement.

If you don't subscribe to the Quoth, talk to our Chronicler, Alaric to shed some light on yaself.

Peace,
Vlod NotVlad
Autocrat ADaTSoRF