[Ravensfort] A&S Update

Cat Clark cat at rocks4brains.com
Thu Feb 19 07:19:31 PST 2009

m meaux wrote:
>  Documentation is where we need our most work.  I would like to see a
> research/documentation class at one of our upcoming Populace meetings..

I could do such a class but I can't do one in less than a half hour -
and that's pushing it.  An hour would be better.  But it should be soon
since the jerks I work for decided to close their Houston offices and
lay everyone off.  So now that I bought a house and gotten some roots
down, I'm out of a job.  And if I have to take one out of state, then
it's bye bye Therasia.  So sooner would be better.

Other than a clase, you can also go to my handout on documenting A&S
competitions, at:
http://www.rocks4brains.com/~cat/HowToA&S.pdf
The guy who got the second-highest score at A&S told me he had found and
used the above article for documenting his stuff.

ttfn
Therasia