[Ravensfort] does candy cain park have lights?

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 4 16:30:23 PST 2009

Does anyone know by chance if Candy caine park is lighted at nights? Me ans George (ulsteads newest) are trying to find a place between us to practice at on say thursdays. He and a few other fighters live in spring.. we and a few fighters live here, and I bet there a couple in the conroe esk area that want to fight.. so its a win win.

If it does not anyone know of any other parks around there that do?

Michael