[Ravensfort] Populace Thursday Jan. 8

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 18:29:14 PST 2009

Thank you Your Excellency for trying to check on other places. So we will have Populace this Thursday Jan. 8 at 7pm at Runa and Trisha's shop. I am sure that Runa will get online to give us directions. It is only 5 miles east of I45 in the Willis area. Mary has said that she would bring salad stuff and I could pick up pizzas for those interested in contributing? Ideas on food would be great. YIS, G  Since we are eating there we won't have to hurry the meeting because we have to leave the place at 9, this will help those traveling further.