[Ravensfort] Plague rats, again

SF Tester sftester2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 12:03:40 PST 2009

Ok, there are no longer 7 babies available. Now there are 15. Smurf had 12
Friday morning, and 4 of Eep's are spoken for. The other day I was playing
with the babies when the one I was holding turned his head and looked at me!
He was the first to open his eyes, and now all are furry and wandering
around the cage exploring their world. And making Eep insane.

>From Eep's litter, there's a tan hooded boy, a tan hooded girl, and a black
hooded boy available. No idea what Smurf's will look like yet, they're still
little pink blobs.
--
Steve Tester
LocoCNC, Inc.