[Ravensfort] Quoth The Raven Update

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 21:13:49 PST 2009

DEADLINE FOR ALL REPORTS, ARTICLES, AND CALENDAR SUBMISSIONS IS FRIDAY, JANUARY 30th.

For the February issue, I am looking for articles on the Oaths of Strasbourg, the St. Scholastica's Day Riot, The Battle of Rakovor, and Nicolaus Copernicus.  Also, we are lacking in public domain artwork.  You can send me some Calendar Dates as well.

A Challenge has been met.  Publish a "love letter" to the one you admire most.  Send a romantic poem, story, or recollection to me and profess your love to the Knowne Worlde.  We've already had some great submittals, so hurry up and get on the Valentines Wagon.

yiS,

alariC