[Ravensfort] [rfofficers] POPULACE MEETING UPDATE 2

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 16:01:45 PST 2009

Just my 2 cents here, but I always recommend that a group pick a date and a place and use it consistently.
Ideally that place is centrally located to the majority of your populous.
There are gatherings other than business meetings where people can come to socialize, get news and plan together such as guilds and fighter practices. I've lived in Bryn Gwlad 5 yrs. and since I have never held an office I have been to business meetings about 5 times, usually because I was in charge of something for an upcoming event.
gwyneth