[Ravensfort] Meetings and .. stuff

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sat Jan 3 17:09:26 PST 2009

bummer.

V NV
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eisenhauer, Elke" <STDEJE14 at SHSU.EDU>
To: "byzytym" <byzytym at att.net>; "Shane Wallace" <sdwsdw at suddenlink.net>;
"ravensfort" <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 6:19 PM
Subject: RE: [Ravensfort] Meetings and .. stuff

Alas, no the ducks have left the nest!

Elke

From: byzytym [byzytym at att.net]
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 9:47 PM
To: Eisenhauer, Elke; Shane Wallace; ravensfort

Are there still ducks ?

V NV

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eisenhauer, Elke" <STDEJE14 at SHSU.EDU>
To: "byzytym" <byzytym at att.net>; "Shane Wallace" <sdwsdw at suddenlink.net>;
"ravensfort" <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 6:53 PM

Yes very much parking sucks on campus. After hours it is not so bad because
they are not handing out tickets for parking unless it is in a blue sticker
zone. Those are 24/7 ticket zones because it is for on campus residents
only. It is getting ready to get worse because of construction of the new
Performing Arts complex. I would have said that the Populace could have
parked in the Music building's faculty lot. It is tucked beside the parking
garage and the LSC.

Yes the LSC still has the big sitting area with the squishy chairs and the
open space. Students do walk by but on thursdays..or for that matter
anytime, they are more than likely taken and being used to get quiet time
away and for people just hanging out. It would be a great public eye
catcher. I really like what Lord Malcom had suggested about having the
Populace coming to support the Guild's meeting in garb. If I remember
correctly, when the Guild had just kicked off I had extended the offer for
those that wished to come and join us as well. Another problem wit having it
on campus is the stairs and steep hills. There aren't really that many hills
around the LSC but there are quite a few sets of stairs. Yes this could pose
some problems for those that are allergic to stairs. The Guild is hoping to
do a "demo" day this coming semester. We would love for some that are
willing and able to come and take part in this. It will be more geared to
recruitment and advertisement than fighting. This is due to space and safety
issues as well. Charles and I have looked into this before the end of my
term but nothing has been set just yet. The University Police and Charles
will be talking about this the closer it gets to the date. Stay tuned!!!

Hope to see everyone on the 8th at the meeting...where ever that may be!!

Lady Elke