[Ravensfort] Populace Thursday Jan. 8

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 17:46:26 PST 2009

As I write this, I am sitting at Ophelia's house in Beaumont.  New job orientation.  Found out yesterday afternoon as I was making the drive that my youngest brother's graduation from the Fire Fighter Program in Houston is on Thursday at 7pm.  Since he never mailed out the invites I had thought that the ceremony was tonight (which is what I was told).  *sigh*

It is with extreme regret that I will not be attending Populace.  However, my mother was very quick to point out how important it is for me to be there and the importance of family.  Hope everyone is well..I will be back in town on Friday.

Marie (who doesn't have anyone's number in her cell phone)