[Ravensfort] Baronial news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 07:16:06 PST 2009

Dear Populace, Our business meeting was held last night with 12 members in attendance. Many important issues were discussed. The most pressing issue talked about was our event in April. After much discussion, a vote was held and a decision was unanimously made. We will continue to have our Defender of the Fort in Sept. as is usual, PED. But our event in April will now be called "A Day at the Stones of Raven's Fort". It will be a melee event with many fun activites and things going on. One reason for doing this was to enable Elfsea to hold their Defender without competition from ours. More discussion will continue at our Populace on Thursday, Feb.5.
  We also learned news of the latest King's Round Table meeting from His Excellency.
 Two workdays were also set up-  Valentine's weekend at the new site in Willis, get your camp cleared and declared that weekend, also a Guild Together will be held there. More news at Populace in Feb. And a Stones work weekend on March 7 to begin getting our site ready for our event in April. More news will be forthcoming from our Autocrat VNV.
  We are looking for an Autocrat for Sept. Defender. VNV will help coordinate the champions for this, so it should be easy to Autocrat this one. Please consider this asap. We need someone to do this event and get started thinking about it.
  My warrant as Seneschal is up Oct. 1 and people who are interested should apply and go to the King's Round Table in the summer.
 Hospitaler is also up in Oct. and he needs a replacement and hopefully a deputy who might be interested in the job.
 Both of these are "Must Have" replacements to continue our Baronial status.
  We are needing items to put in our Gulf War baskets. Some things might even be gift cards for traveling Baronial type people.
  We are hoping to have a show of support at Shadowlands this coming weekend. The information should be online.
 YIS, Giovanna - Seneschal of Raven's Fort - who is looking for apps for replacement!