[Ravensfort] Final Quoth Update

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 10:04:07 PST 2009

DEADLINE FOR ALL REPORTS, ARTICLES, AND CALENDAR SUBMISSIONS IS FRIDAY, JANUARY 30th.

For the February issue, I am looking for articles on the Oaths of Strasbourg, the St. Scholastica's Day Riot, and The Battle of Rakovor.  Also, we are lacking in public domain artwork.  You can send me some Calendar Dates as well.

If you actually admire your significant other, you need to publish a "love letter" in this Valentine's Issue!  Send a romantic poem, story, or recollection to me and profess your love to the Knowne Worlde.  We've already had some great submittals, so hurry up and prove your passion.

YiS,

AlariC