[Ravensfort] Meetings and .. stuff

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 2 13:20:04 PST 2009

Will SHSU allow Populace on Campus every month?  They did have fairly strict rules about what can and can not be done (back in the olden days).  I sure don't want a parking ticket or have to get a special permit each month just to park on campus for a couple of hours.

With that out of the way again this is a one shot deal.  No one else offered other than myself and Alaric to host the Populace.  Next year the first Monday of January 2010 is the 7th so there will be no New Year's Day conflict and people will be back from their holiday trips.  Giovanna asked if anyone wanted to host the meeting one shot only or if they had any ideas where a place could be found on such short notice because the Fire Station was not available.  I didn't go to the business meeting not because it was being held in Huntsville but because left-over bovine residue looked better than I felt (see missives regarding which knife was appropriate for the removal of sinus glands).

If it's public attention to be garnered, then when the weather is nice and the days longer we should meet at the Gazebo or something like that or in a Library.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net