[Ravensfort] does candy cain park have lights?

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 4 18:03:57 PST 2009

Candy Cane Park does have lights at night.  It isn't extremely well lighted all over but there is enough lights to have dog obedience classes there.  People use the Walk Path during the evening and they can see.  You just need to call and make sure it hasn't been reserved.  We held the dog classes in the Tennis Court Area.

Lady Runa
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com