[Ravensfort] Populace Thursday Jan. 8

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 5 19:38:12 PST 2009

14236 Cedar Lane Loop
Willis, Texas 77378

http://maps.google.com  The satellite map shows a tiny shed but the directions are true.  That has been replaced with the shop.  There will be lights at the gate and lights to show where to park inside the fence (behind, beside and in front of the shop) plus there is flat area to park outside the fence.  If more space is needed I'll open the gates to my house and the circle driveway there can be used also.  The steps are at the back door.

Anyone with questions feel free to call me (email me if you don't have my number).  Most cell phones do not work past the intersection of Rose Road and County Line Rd.  Alaric & Tarejia live less than 5 miles from the shop.  Cedar Lane connects Airport Rd (the road their subdivision is located on) to County Line.  There are 2 Cedar Lane Loop Entrances.  The one at the Browder Community Center (Cedar Lane Loop/County Line/Cedar Lane - 2 ways stop sign with Flashing Lights) is not the right one, you've gone past the first entrance.  It will take you another 20 minutes to get to the shop from that end.

Lady Runa of the Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
http://thethunderingherd.net
www.bedlambazaar.com