[Ravensfort] FW: just some artsy-fartsy thought to share with you...

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 21:52:18 PST 2009

From: mdowdy999 at hotmail.comTo: cat at rocks4brains.comSubject: RE: [Ravensfort] just some artsy-fartsy thought to share with you...Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 00:51:28 -0500

If only I could sit a fighter on the table. and say.. this is my work.. if only.. ...that didnt try to beat me to death each time I tried to pick them up.. hehe Michael > Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 23:48:16 -0600> From: cat at rocks4brains.com> To: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Ravensfort] just some artsy-fartsy thought to share with you...> > > Is there anyone in Ravensfort who is thinking of entering Kingdom A&S > besides the numbnut I'm married to?> > If there is, my door is open for help/consultations with documentation > and entry presentation, one-on-one or in a class format if there are too > many talented people in the barony planning to take over the kingdom's > A&S scene... (Confidential consultation is also available on whether > something you're considering as an entry should be entered at the > kingdom level - Kingdom A&S is not cut-throat the way the A&S > competition of Gulf Wars is - but it's not warm and fuzzy like a > Laurel's Prize Tourney either. It still is the top A&S venue in the > kingdom.)> > There's a month left to get entries together. If you're thinking of > entering and want some help/advice, don't wait too long. The Ansteorran > Kingdom A&S format deserves some lead time if you want to make a good > effort. The competition is in Stargate this year so it's not even work > to get to the event... Surely at least some of the brewers might have > something respectable to enter as part of a Revenfort presence, yes? > (nudge, nudge, nudge...)> > ttfn> Therasia> (winner of Kingdom A&S in Artemisia, Queen's Prize in Calontir, best of > category at several Pennsics, Laurel for her sins...)> _______________________________________________> Ravensfort mailing list> Ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ravensfort-ansteorra.org

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. See how it works.