[Ravensfort] Populace synopsis

lddevin03 at yahoo.com lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 08:05:40 PDT 2009

For those who could not make the meeting.

30th year is coming right along. Seems we will have a good showing from our Barony. Don Charles and JC will be there Thursday to get us a good spot. YEAH...thank you boys!
There will be several pavillions erected with our colors so you should be able to find it. We also discussed food. We will cook as a group Friday evening so that we may enjoy the main court on Saturday. Baron Brian will have his big grill so please bring whatever meat you desire and cool side dishes. WATER WATER WATER...please bring!
Defender of the Fort is progressing as well. Looks like this will be a really great event. Runa made up some Raven's Fort spring water bottles...straight from the raven's tail for your drinking pleasure! Baron Brian also spoke about the big blue piece of cloth for the viewing stand and I think he said it needs to be cut to fit better.
We also spoke of using ACCEPS for this Defender. We also have more work weekends coming up and there is a new fallen tree on site right near Kierstead that needs to be cut up. Defender Champions were also spoken of and most if not all have been contacted about upcoming Defender of the Fort.
As you know we will have a Royal presence at Defender and we want everything to look just wonderful. Thanks to all the hard working folks here in the Barony...I think that Defender is going to be GREAT!
Giovanna should be back for Business Meeting on July 20th at Van Thongs.

I hope I covered everything. If anyones sees anything I left out or something...Please correct it.

Devin