[Ravensfort] dinner friday night

Cat Clark drchelm at rocks4brains.com
Thu Jul 9 13:59:00 PDT 2009

>I need to say that I did not think about peoples that have funny tummys  I
>am baking four loaves of bread for friday night, One of them will have red
>pepper in it, One will have grape in it, and the last two will be normal
>everyday breads. If I had two working brain cells I would have thought about
>that before I cooked the red pepper bread.
>Later
>Lemoine

Don't even worry about it.  Enjoy the red pepper bread.  I don't eat a
lot of bread anyway.
No big deal.  I usually bring "emergency rations" because frankly,
it's my business to
accommodate my difficult stomach to the world - it's not the world's
business to try
to twist itself to accommodate to my difficult stomach.  I eat what I
can eat and don't
worry about the rest.  It's no big deal.  I be cool.

The lamb sounds GREAT! Yum!

I have five jars of period syrup.   I'm leaving in a minute for the
site and will pick up
more dry ice on the way.

see y'all soon
ttfn