[Ravensfort] Defender work this weekend

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 18:12:28 PDT 2009

Hello Everyone, I am sure that you have heard the good news that our bid on King's Lancer was accepted. Vivat to HE Brian for putting it together. Our site work weekend is this Saturday and Sunday. We still have some chain sawing to do and need new saws! The ones we used last are needing some TLC. There is general cleaning up of the site to do and individual camps need beginning cleaning , poison ivy control etc. We could use some weed eaters around the list field and dias too. The Stones need to be accessed and some stones are missing or broken. Any other suggestions to the list that I have not mentioned would be appreciated. Around 1:30 or so on Sat., we will go to Runa's where we will begin to make individual banners etc. Be sure to get your supplies and join us. It would be nice to hang them at our individual camps as we visit around the Known World to show support for our Barony and to those we are visiting. I will have pb&j's at site and ice water
 as well. YIS, Giovanna