[Ravensfort] postings

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:23:30 PDT 2009

I was thinking about breaking 3 or 4 loaves of bread and bring up with me
for Friday night.

L.D. Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
History celebrates the battlefields whereon we meet our death, but scorns to
speak of the plowed fields whereby we thrive. It knows the names of the
king's bastards but cannot tell us the origin of wheat. This is the way of
human folly."
--Jean-Henri Fabre