[Ravensfort] STUPID question!

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Mon Jul 6 21:39:23 PDT 2009

Cool.
Thanks for the string.

V NV
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: HerrDetlef
  To: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
  Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 11:26 PM
  Subject: [Ravensfort] STUPID question!

  Everybody knows I'm full of 'em...

  This IS Raven's Fort's 20th Anniversary coming up, right? If I'm not mistaken, Baron and Baroness Raven's Fort were invested on 23 September, A.S. XXIV (1989).

  In a strange coincidence, the cornerstone of the Old Main building at what was then the Sam Houston Normal Institute was laid on 23 September 1889 :-)

  I'll be seeing some of you this weekend. Be careful on the roads out there!

  P&B,
  DT+LF
  Detlef von Marburg

  --
  He has told you, O mortal, what is good;
  and what does the LORD require of you