[Ravensfort] Spinning and dyeing

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 8 06:48:13 PDT 2009

My neighbor has white llamas.  What most people don't realize is that certain dye colors or perhaps the process makes the wool or fabric feel entirely different from each color.  Such as black dyed fabric doesn't feel as soft as other colors.  Cria wool feels entirely different from adult llamas.

Runa
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com