[Ravensfort] snow, dinner, gate, life, the universe, everything...

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 8 20:01:19 PDT 2009

So far we have dinner at sunset so saving you a plate will be no trouble.  Chances are you will be back in camp by the time food is served anyway ;)
I know that we will have grilled leg of lamb, 'coz I'm bringing it, probably Balsamic chicken, sausages, salads, breads and who knows what else?

Oh, and homegrown tomato salad but I think your tummy doesn't like those...  And the lamb will have garlic, lemons, thyme, olive oil and salt and pepper.  I hope your tummy likes those!

Domai/Kitsune

PS:does keeping a snowball in your freezer I collected the one night it snowed in Huntsville this last year count?