[Ravensfort] Drop Spindle class

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 13 11:03:34 PDT 2009

I know there are several people in RF that have the knowledge of card weaving.  I just haven't been able to get with them.  That's why I got the Giant Leclerc Loom.  I want to make trim on it.  Inkle is easy once you figure out that you do NOT tie off the threads onto the loom.  It does NOT advance if they're attached.  Trust me on this one.  I'm working on a simple design right now on my kumihimo which goes so much faster than the inkles.

Runa
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com